Are you looking to use your exceptional administrative skills within a truly multicultural environment?
A large international organisation based in Amsterdam, are looking for a Bilingual Team Secretary with exceptional administration and customer service skills to join their team on an initial temporary contract. You will be supporting a team of scientific staff with their administrative work.
This is a rare opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health. Extensive training is provided and duties will include:
- Drafting, formatting, circulating and proofreading large, complex documents
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries, complaints and correspondence
- Organising meetings
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Liaising with international delegates and stakeholders
- Travel and Diary management
- Preparing reports
- Providing the team with full secretarial support
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the department
- Fluency in English and another EU language
- Proven international administration experience
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven experience within a healthcare, scientific, pharmaceutical or regulatory environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
Fluency in English and at least one other EU language –Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
Apply for Bilingual Secretary - EU Languages
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.