Business Developer Benefits
Business Developer Benefits - Benify Netherlands
We at Benify are now looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious business developer to take the lead in developing our product and partner network in the Netherlands. You will manage our partner accounts creating mutually beneficial commercial partnerships. We expect you to be forming new product concepts based on research of the Dutch compensation and benefits market. You will join our Amsterdam office, but also be a part of an international business development team and get a front seat at a fast-growing international HR tech company.
Benify is Europe’s market leader in compensation and benefits solutions. Our platform helps companies become better employers by integrating all benefits related administration and communication into one smart portal accessible everywhere and at any time. The company was founded in Sweden and our product is now being used by millions of employees in more than 30 markets.
At Benify, we work hard and have fun while doing it.
As Business Developer benefits you will
Manage our product and service portfolio in the Netherlands and constantly develop our benefits offering to match the market needs. You will be in charge of building our partner network with potential suppliers and filling the client systems with first class content. You are also involved in end-user engagement projects and will be responsible of making sure the new products are adopted by our client companies.
Areas of responsibility
- Development of benefit partner network
- Strategy of our benefit offering for the Dutch Market
- Monitor market and competitors, client and sales needs and adjust strategy accordingly
- Create new benefit product concepts from scratch and lead the technical development with our IT and content groups.
- Grow to become the benefit expert in the Dutch team and support in sales and consultation when needed.
What do we offer?
- A frontside seat to a fast growing international company with ambitious and motivated international colleagues
- Freedom to make your own mark on our Dutch product and put your creativity to the test when creating new concepts
- A wide network of external and internal stakeholders that you will manage during your time at Benify
- Opportunities for personal development with personalized trainings and courses in The Netherlands and abroad
- A competitive salary and compensation package
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has a couple of years of experience either from business development, account management, sales, marketing or project management. For us finding the right person for the job is always more important than the right type of CV. You should be fluent in Dutch and English.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written to be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally
- Ability find and process information fast
- An entrepreneurial working style with an ability to adopt to new information and a can-do attitude
- Proactive team player
- Partner account management experience is considered an advantage
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Come join us at Benify to make the employers of the world GREAT AT WORK. Application deadline 4.8.2017.
Apply via the 'Apply' button.
Start: As soon as possible, but we prefer “Ms./Mr. Right” to “Ms./Mr. Right Now”
Extent: Full time
Contact person: Kimmo Jukuri & Melissa Van Gestel
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Amsterdam, Developer, Business Developer, Sales, Marketing