Due to expansion Marcus Evans is seeking to employ a number of Self-Motivated Executives with a dynamic work ethic in our Amsterdam office for one of our most strategic and successful divisions – Summits. Successful applicants should have the drive and determination to work with senior level executives as you will be working closely with the largest and most innovative global companies, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored B2B products.
Summits Division - Amsterdam, The Netherland
We are currently expanding our product range and penetrating new markets and geographical regions. As this is a growing division we will be looking to develop you quickly into Business Leaders with transfer possibilities to run new teams in the USA, Dubai, Berlin, Cyprus or London.
As a future Business Leader, your role would involve:
- Identifying and researching prospective new client accounts in our established markets
- Building strong customer rapport rapidly as you will be dealing with C-level executives
- Developing and managing your own portfolio of clients
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets through your sales activities
- Demonstrating excellent product and sector specific knowledge
To succeed you will require:
- A track record of success and high achievement in or outside the work place.
- Be a self-motivated, results oriented sales person with track record of delivering to targets
- You need hold a minimum academic qualification of a university degree (or equivalent).
- Applicants may be considered without sales experience as extensive training is provided, if they possess a huge desire to be successful and learn quickly from our business leaders.
- You categorically need to have the ability to think quickly on your feet, hold a very positive attitude, have 'bundles' of energy and self motivation.
- Business level English is essential however other European Languages, particularly German, are highly valued.
- This is an inside sales job, cold-calling is essential.
- Based in Europe (We do not sponsor residence citizenship or working visa)
Salary and benefits:
- This is a full time position with a basic salary and uncapped commission structure.
- A vibrant and stimulating working environment.
- A world class training and development program and guidance throughout your career.
- Recognition for your achievements both financially and through promotion
- Early opportunities for development into management positions locally and aboard together with international travel.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Business Leader and are looking for a new challenge in an expanding and international focused company then please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Apply for Business Leadership Development Program - Accelerate your Career
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.