We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Data Migration Analyst to join our energetic team, supporting a significant project over the next 12 months on a fixed term arrangement.
We are looking for an experienced, confident and outgoing data analyst who would like to jump in and join our team on a significant and complex data migration project. We require someone who can join us full-time for a 12 month commitment,starting in January. For the right candidate we are ready to interview immediately.
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess the following:
- The right to work in the Netherlands
- Able to speak English at a strong business level
- Demonstrated experience in a previous role which required you to liaise with business representatives / SME’s and understanding of business processes and developing source and target reconciliation reports and defining of test scenarios
- Ability to perform analysis of legacy data, data models, and advise the project manager on the best way to migrate and manipulate client data to target environments and/or data warehouse repositories
- Perform data profiling and data cleansing
- Construct requirement specification documents encapsulating all necessary business rules and field-to-field table mapping
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end data migration trials/cutovers
Experience in any of the following software product suites will be highly advantageous:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Experian Aperture Data Studio
- Microsoft Power BI
Apply for Data Analyst
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.