A UI designer at Elements is at the core of our projects, making sure that the user is represented in every aspect of the apps that we build. We are technical adventurers and design thinkers...
A UI designer at Elements is at the core of our projects, making sure that the user is represented in every aspect of the apps that we build. We are technical adventurers and design thinkers that have a passion for creating lovable products for lovely clients in a lean and agile way. Join us to work on cool and innovative projects in a nice international and highly creative environment that allows you to learn and excel.
What You Will Do
Designer will be mainly focused on envisioning how people experience products and bringing that vision to life in a way that feels inspired and refined. In this role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, easy-to-use and accessible products for lots of people around the world. From a first-time user to a sophisticated expert. This requires you to not only have an outstanding eye for design aesthetics, but also have deep understanding and interest in user experience principles.
To achieve this, cooperation with other designers, developers, project managers and clients throughout the process is required. From creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and hi-fi or lo-fi prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what the users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Having the right education is always valued, but we find skills, knowledge and passion even more important
- Solid experience in UI & UX design combined with strong knowledge of both Visual and Interaction design
- Professional digital portfolio that demonstrates experience designing (responsive) interfaces for both desktop and mobile (web and native) applications and also shows excellent use of information architecture, layout,color, typography and imagery
- Experience with prototyping and animation
- An understanding of technological capabilities of different devices and other media
- Excellent problem-solving, communication skills and ability to work in team
- You have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest relevant developments in the field
- You should be proficient with the relevant tools. Our current stack includes Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, After Effects, keynote and numerous supporting tools
- We also find important
Alongside bringing some skills to the table, we think it’s very important that you are an easygoing and openminded person that fits our company culture
- Passion & motivation
For us being a designer is not just something you do, it’s a way of living and thinking
- Good communication
Communicate your ideas in a pleasant and convincing way and have the ability to synthesize design and development
What we offer
- A place in our diverse team of professionals, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- Lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee on a daily basis
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into your childhood nostalgia on our arcade machine