Reaktor is a design and engineering company based in Amsterdam, New York City, Helsinki, Dubai, and Tokyo. We are looking for software developers to join our team in Amsterdam – wherever you might be living now.
From day one, our growth philosophy has been to hire any and all Reaktorians out there. The Amsterdam office was founded by expats, and the team here in the Netherlands is currently boasting 12 nationalities.
In order to help newcomers from abroad ease into Dutch life as smoothly as possible, we have now published our very own Relocation Guide. Most of us here in Amsterdam have taken the leap of faith to move over, and two things are for certain: it’s not as complicated as you’d think, and you’ll always find help with whatever hardships you might face.
This guide is an attempt to encapsulate all the love and information we give out to those who move to Amsterdam to be with us. Read the guide here.
What we expect from you:
- A ton of skill and wisdom in working with tech that you consider useful. In no particular order, here are some things many of us like: functional programming, Node.js, Clojure, React, Swift, SQL, NoSQL, general bleeding edge stuff
- Ability to read and speak English fluently and idiomatically
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles that actually work, and solving really hard problems with clean code
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path
What we’re offering to you:
- A nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.
- You get to choose your tools, methods and how you work to best fit the project at hand. We will give you as much responsibility as you can handle, and all the resources and support you need.
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working.
- Onboarding in the Great White North (Finland). You might also have the opportunity to work somewhere else as well if that’s what you’d like to do.