We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.Analysing of reports and Risk indicatorsSetting the data and data quality requirements to our data suppliersIdentifying and...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Analysing of reports and Risk indicators
- Setting the data and data quality requirements to our data suppliers
- Identifying and defining the Critical Data Elements for Risk and determine to which requirements these need to comply
- Providing response to data related questions of our management team and our supervisors
- Setting and explaining a BCBS 239 rating (data quality) to reports
- Estimating the impact of new regulations and (co-)working on formulating new relevant Policies
- Participating in the different change trajectories, such as setting up new reports, determining new processes, developing new applications and setting requirements
- Graduated from BSc or MSc and at least 7-10 years of (relevant) working experience
- You want to develop in breadth and depth in the elements data management, risk reporting and regulations
- You have (proven) affinity with risk reporting, laws & regulations, data management and process management
- In-depth knowledge of Basel, IFRS and Economic Capital is advantageous
- Experience with IT, Audit, Process Management ORM is advantageous
- You are both analytical and a team player
- You can clearly communicate and convince stakeholders
Apply for Senior Data Management Specialist
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.